Rodeo Drive 2.0 Hardside Carry-On by Ricardo Beverly Hills
This attractive carry-on is sized for travelers who prefer flying on larger planes and like a little extra packing room. It is also tech-charging capable, so you’re always powered up. Designed for modern explorers with a taste for refined craftsmanship and engineered with a nearly indestructible Makrolon® by Covestro polycarbonate exterior, this exceptional suitcase also offers smooth, ergonomic handling, a well-organized interior, and TSA-lock security—perfect for business, pleasure, and compliments on your good taste.
- Nearly unbreakable 100% Makrolon® by Covestro polycarbonate
- YKK® EYL zippers
- Textured scratch-resistant finish
- Protected USB port for tech charging
- Protective corner guards
- New externally mounted telescopic handle
- Comfort-molded, rubberized grip
- 360º dual smooth-rolling any-direction wheels—recessed for stability
- TSA approved combination lock
- Top and side carry handles; bottom carry grip
- Secure, recessed ID card holder
- Vegan leather accents
- Spacious main packing compartment
- Snap-out TSA-friendly 3-1-1 toiletries pouch
- Integrated pouch for removable battery (Battery not included)
- Internally routed cord to USB port
- Removable drawstring laundry bag
- Pair of shoe bags
- Secondary packing compartment with zippered divider
- Side zip pocket
- Overall Dimensions:
- 22.25 in H x 14.5 in W x 9.75 in D
- 56.5 cm H x 37 cm W x 25 cm D
- Body Dimensions:
- 20.5 in H x 14.5 in W x 9.75 in D
- 52 cm H x 36 cm W x 25 cm D
- Learn how we measure.
- Weight: 8.5 lbs / 3.8 kg
- Expansion: 2 in. / 5 cm
- Style #: 098-21-xxx-4WB
Actual product weights may vary +/- 5%.
To keep your luggage clean and beautiful for years to come, use a soft sponge or cloth, water or any mild household detergent. Avoid using cleaning products that contain bleach, acetone, ammonia as well as coarse and abrasive sponges that can damage the finish of your hardside case.
Store your luggage in an upright position in a dry location. Avoid storing luggage in extreme temperatures. To conveniently save space, all sizes from this collection nest (fit neatly) inside each other. Just open the largest suitcase and set the smaller size(s)—with the wheels facing the same direction—inside. Close lids and zip the outermost bag closed. When you're not out there exploring the world, we recommend keeping your luggage covered while being stored.