Montecito Softside 21" Carry-On Spinner by Ricardo Beverly Hills
Designed with understated style, the resilient Montecito Softside Collection is crafted to keep your packed items organized for easier travels.
This tech-friendly carry-on features two separate packing areas, ample organizational features inside and out, as well as integrated USB charging capability to keep you powered up on the go.
• Abrasion- and weather-resistant polyester exterior
• Corner protectors
• Integrated USB port for tech charging
• Telescoping handle with comfortable grip
• Vegan-leather accents
• Top and side carry handles, bottom carry grip
• 360º dual wheels—recessed for stability
• Four quick-access exterior pockets
• Discreet luggage ID tag
• Expandable packing capacity
• Lockable zippers
• Nests with other sizes in collection
Interior• Spacious main packing compartment
• Pouch for removable battery
• Internally routed cord to USB port
• Compression straps to secure packed items
• 2 Zippered pockets
• Snap-out TSA-friendly toiletries pouch
- Overall Dimensions:
- 23 in H x 15.5 in W x 9.5 in D
- 58.5 cm H x 39.5 cm W x 24 cm D
- Body Dimensions:
- 20.75 in H x 15 in W x 9.25 in D
- 52.5 cm H x 38 cm W x 23.5 cm D
- Learn how we measure.
- Weight: 7.2 lbs / 3.3 kg
- Expansion: 1.5 in. / 4 cm
- Style #: 105-21-xxx-4WB
Actual product weights may vary +/- 5%.
Check with airlines for cabin luggage dimensions and weight allowance.
Clean with a soft, damp cloth. For stains, we suggest a luggage cleaner or a mixture of equal parts water and isopropyl alcohol. Avoid using cleaning products containing bleach. Adhesive lint rollers work great to remove lint and dust.
Store your luggage in an upright position in a dry location. Avoid storing luggage in extreme temperatures. To conveniently save space, all sizes from this collection nest (fit neatly) inside each other. Just open the largest suitcase and set the smaller size(s)—with the wheels facing the same direction—inside. Close lids and zip the outermost bag closed. When you're not out there exploring the world, we recommend keeping your luggage covered while being stored