Montecito 2.0 Softside 21" Carry-On Spinner by Ricardo Beverly Hills
The Montecito 2.0 22" Softside Carry On is the perfect travel companion, with abrasion-resistant materials and durable water repellent treatment providing unparalleled protection. The telescoping handle with comfortable grip and integrated USB port allow for easy maneuverability and convenient charging. Vegan leather accents add a stylish look, while the removable battery pouch ensures you will stay connected wherever you go.
• ABRASION- AND DURABLE WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT
• CORNER PROTECTORS
• INTEGRATED USB PORT FOR TECH CHARGING
• TELESCOPING HANDLE WITH COMFORTABLE GRIP
• PERFORATED VEGAN-LEATHER ACCENTS
• PADDED TOP AND SIDE CARRY HANDLES, BOTTOM CARRY GRIP
• 360 DEGREE DUAL WHEELS—RECESSED FOR STABILITY
• FOUR QUICK-ACCESS EXTERIOR POCKETS
• DISCREET RETRACTING ID HOLDER
• EXPANDABLE PACKING CAPACITY
• LOCKABLE ZIPPERS
• TSA-APPROVED LOCK ON ALL SIZES
• BOTTOM SKID GUARD
• LOCKING SLIDERS ON MAIN OPENING
• SPACIOUS SECOND PACKING COMPARTMENT
• POUCH FOR REMOVABLE BATTERY1
• INTERNALLY ROUTED CORD TO USB PORT1
• ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION STRAPS TO SECURE PACKED ITEMS
• 4 ZIPPERED MESH AND LINING POCKETS
• 3-1-1 SNAP-OUT TSA-FRIENDLY TOILETRIES POUCH
23.25 H x 15.5 W x 9.75 D in
59 H x 39 W x 24 D cm
21.5 H x 15 W x 9 D in
54.5 H x 38 W x 23 D cm
Expansion: 2 in / 5 cm Weight: 7.9 lbs / 3.5 kg*
Style Number 125-21-XXX-4WB
Actual product weights may vary +/- 5%.
To keep your luggage clean and beautiful for years to come, use a soft sponge or cloth, water or any mild household detergent. Avoid using cleaning products that contain bleach, acetone, ammonia as well as coarse and abrasive sponges that can damage the finish of your hardside case.
Store your luggage in an upright position in a dry location. Avoid storing luggage in extreme temperatures. To conveniently save space, all sizes from this collection nest (fit neatly) inside each other. Just open the largest suitcase and set the smaller size(s)—with the wheels facing the same direction—inside. Close lids and zip the outermost bag closed. When you're not out there exploring the world, we recommend keeping your luggage covered while being stored.