Maxlite® 5 Collection 29" Expandable Spinner by Travelpro
Finally, big doesn’t have to mean heavy. The Maxlite® 5 29” Expandable Spinner is the lightweight, super durable, the full-size checked bag you’ve been looking for. Ideal for longer trips, this large spinner suitcase keeps everything organized with a convenient exterior front compartment, full-length interior lid pocket, side accessory pocket, and roomy interior with adjustable hold-down straps.
The patented Contour Grip and 2-position adjustable PowerScope Lite handle maneuvers with ease as four 360° rotating spinner wheels glide effortlessly through airports, train stations, and even city streets. Backed by our Travelpro® Built For A Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Patented Contour Grip is designed with rubberized touchpoints for a comfortable handhold and easier maneuvering
- Lightweight yet sturdy PowerScope Lite handle locks in two positions (38” and 42.5”) to accommodate users of different heights
- 4-wheel spinners rotate 360°, providing effortless maneuverability and a smooth roll in any direction
- 65 linear inches. This bag is designed for all types of travel including airline, car, cruise, etc. Although it is slightly over 62 linear inches, it can still be checked on most airlines.
- Overall Dimensions: H: 31 in. W: 21 in. D: 13 in.
- Case Dimensions: H: 29 in. W: 20.5 in. D: 8.5 in.
- Weight: 8.5 Ibs.
- Volume: 142 L
BUILT FOR A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship that negatively impact the functional performance of the product, including:*
- Extension handles
- Carrying handles
For more Warranty Information: Click Here
TRUSTED COMPANION PROMISE A WORRY-FREE ENHANCEMENT
Register your product with Travelpro® within 120 days of purchase (or original date of gift receipt), and you will receive the below noted additional benefits for the first (1st) year of your Limited Warranty coverage:
- Covering shipping cost for a product that needs to be shipped to one of our repair facilities for warranty repair or replacement.
- Covering the cost of repair for damage caused by an airline or other common carrier.
To register this Product: Click Here