Malibu Bay 3.0 Softside 22" Carry-on by Ricardo Beverly Hills
With a little extra room for packing a bit more, this great-looking carry-on was designed to fit the sizer of major US airlines. From Malibu Bay 3.0—our most lightweight luggage collection—this versatile case features an abrasion resistant coating applied to corners and wear areas to increase performance, signature any-direction comfort handling, and plenty of pockets for your accessories (toiletries, chargers, travel documents, a laptop, and more). With casual-but-smart styling and faux-leather accents, this versatile suitcase is a great-looking option for all kinds of travel.
· Weather- and abrasion-resistant heathered polyester with coating applied to wear areas for exceptional performance.
· Telescoping handle with comfortable grip
· Lightweight construction
· Dual 360º smooth-rolling wheels are recessed for stability
· Two zippered pockets with organizer pouches
· Padded top and side carry handles; bottom carry grip
· EYL YKK Lockable zippers (lock not included)
· Faux-leather accents
· Bottom skid guard
· Carry-on friendly
· Expandable Cases nest together for easy storage
· Spacious packing compartment
· Pouch for removable battery
· Internal routed cord to USB port
· Adjustable compression straps
· Water-resistant removable TSA-friendly toiletries pouch
· One large packing cube included for organization
· Wet pocket
· Zip pocket son lid compartment
· Side and in-door accessories pockets
19.75 H x 13.75 W x 7.5 D in
50.1 H x 34.9 H x 19 D cm
22 H x 14.5 W x 9.5 D in
55.8 H x 36.8 W x 241. D cm
Expansion: 2 in/ 5 cm
Weight: 7.1 lbs / 3.2 kg
Actual product weights may vary +/- 5%.
To keep your luggage clean and beautiful for years to come, use a soft sponge or cloth, water or any mild household detergent. Avoid using cleaning products that contain bleach, acetone, ammonia as well as coarse and abrasive sponges that can damage the finish of your hardside case.
Store your luggage in an upright position in a dry location. Avoid storing luggage in extreme temperatures. To conveniently save space, all sizes from this collection nest (fit neatly) inside each other. Just open the largest suitcase and set the smaller size(s)—with the wheels facing the same direction—inside. Close lids and zip the outermost bag closed. When you're not out there exploring the world, we recommend keeping your luggage covered while being stored.
Ricardo stands behind the quality of their designs, because they want you to enjoy traveling with them for years to come. That’s why they offer: