Indio Hardside Carry-On Spinner by Ricardo Beverly Hills
Stylish and durable, this memorable carry-on was designed for travelers who like to pack a bit more and prefer hardside protection. Dual, smooth-rolling wheels move easily and stably in any direction with the gentle push of the ergonomic telescoping handle.
Tech-charging capability means you can keep your devices powered up anytime, while organizational features—like an interior divider and compression straps—make packing simple. With fashionable touches and convenient features, Indio is the answer for traveling with ease in organized style.
Add a Power Bank Quick-Charge Battery to stay powered up while traveling.
• Durable PC alloy
• Scratch-resistant micro-texture finish
• Patent-pending telescoping handle with comfort grip
• Integrated USB port for tech charging
• Top and side carry handles; bottom carry grip
• 360º dual wheels—recessed for stability
• Lockable zippers (lock not included)
• Nests with other pieces from this collection
- Spacious main packing compartment
- Pouch for removable battery*
- Internally routed cord to USB port*
- Retracting compression straps stay out of way when not in use
- Snap-out TSA-friendly toiletries pouch
- Side zip pockets
- Secondary packing compartment with zip divider
- Large zip pocket on divider
- Exclusive botanical-print lining
*Ricardo Power Bank Quick-Charge Battery sold separately.
- Overall Dimensions:
- 21.5 in H x 14.75 in W x 10 in D
- 54.6 cm H x 37.4 cm W x 25.4 cm D
- Body Dimensions:
- 19.5 in H x 14.75 in W x 10 in D
- 49.5 cm H x 37.4 cm W x 25.4 cm D
- Learn how we measure .
- Weight: 7 lbs / 3.1 kg
- Expansion: 2 in. / 5 cm
- Style #: 102-20-xxx-4WB
Actual product weights may vary +/- 5%.
To keep your luggage clean and beautiful for years to come, use a soft sponge or cloth, water or any mild household detergent. Avoid using cleaning products that contain bleach, acetone, ammonia as well as coarse and abrasive sponges that can damage the finish of your hardside case.
Store your luggage in an upright position in a dry location. Avoid storing luggage in extreme temperatures. To conveniently save space, all sizes from this collection nest (fit neatly) inside each other. Just open the largest suitcase and set the smaller size(s)—with the wheels facing the same direction—inside. Close lids and zip the outermost bag closed. When you're not out there exploring the world, we recommend keeping your luggage covered while being stored.