Indio 26" Hardside Spinner by Ricardo Beverly Hills
Stylish and durable, this memorable mid-sized suitcase meant for checking in was designed for travelers who like to pack more and prefer hard side protection. Dual, smooth-rolling wheels move easily and stably in any direction with the gentle push of the ergonomic telescoping handle.
Two generous packing areas offer ample space for longer trips or for separating wardrobes, while organizational features—like an interior divider and compression straps—make packing simple. With fashionable touches and convenient features, Indio is the answer for traveling with ease in organized style.
• Durable PC alloy
• Scratch-resistant micro-texture finish
• Patent-pending telescoping handle with comfort grip
• Top and side carry handles; bottom carry grip
• 360º dual wheels—recessed for stability
• Lockable zippers (lock not included)
• Nests with other pieces from this collection
• Spacious main packing compartment
• Retracting compression straps; stay out of the way when not in use
• Zippered accessories pocket
• Secondary packing compartment with zippered divider
DETAILS AND CARE
- 26 in H x 16.87 in W x 10.75 in D
- 66 cm H x 42.8 cm W x 25.4 cm D
- Body Dimensions:
- 24 in H x 16.5 in W x 10.75 in D
- 60.9 cm H x 41.9 cm W x 27.3 cm D
- Weight: 8.6 lbs / 3.9 kg
- Expansion: 2.5 in. / 6.5 cm
- Style #: 102-24-xxx-4VP
Actual product weights may vary +/- 5%.
To keep your luggage clean and beautiful for years to come, use a soft sponge or cloth, water, or any mild household detergent. Avoid using cleaning products that contain bleach, acetone, ammonia as well as coarse and abrasive sponges that can damage the finish of your hardside case.
Store your luggage in an upright position in a dry location. Avoid storing luggage in extreme temperatures. To conveniently save space, all sizes from this collection nest (fit neatly) inside each other. Just open the largest suitcase and set the smaller size(s)—with the wheels facing the same direction—inside. Close lids and zip the outermost bag closed. When you're not out there exploring the world, we recommend keeping your luggage covered while being stored.