Airfly Pro - Connect Two Listing Devices and More - Wireless Adapter for your portable devices
AirFly Devices are wireless adapters that let you use your wireless headphones or earbuds in places that only have a headphone jack, like airplanes and treadmills. Plug this tiny transmitter into the headphone jack to listen to in-flight movies or TVs at the gym.
AirFly Pro, like the Airfly Duo can stream to two devices at the same time, But Wait There is More.... It also has the ability to stream music from your iPhone to an "AUX IN" in a car, motorcycle, or speaker.
Use with any 3.5 mm Audio Jack on Airplanes, Gym Equipment, and iPad/Tablets.
Yes, you read the correctly the AirFly Pro allows two people to listen simultaneously to an in-flight movie on an airplane or an Apple TV show on your MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, or iPad Pro with their wireless headphones. Both AirFly Pro and Duo work with the most popular wireless headphones and earbuds and with any combination of wireless headphone brands as well as other Non-Apple Decived equipped with a headphone jack.
AirFly is compatible with all Bluetooth wireless headphones. If your headphones can connect to your mobile phone using Bluetooth, then AirFly can connect to your headphones too. All brands are welcome - Sony, Bose, Beats and more!
Why you'll love AirFly:
NO MORE CORDS: Wirelessly transmit audio from in-flight entertainment, gym equipment, gaming devices, TV's, or any 3.5 audio jack. Use your AirPods, earbuds or wireless headphones anywhere with no more cords in the way. Now you don't have to sacrifice audio quality/comfort in flight.
- Available in 2 other Versions: AirFly SE, AirFly Duo & AirFly Pro: . Unlike other adaptors, AirFly has a battery life of 20+ hours to cover even the longest flight. If you forget to charge before takeoff, AirFly can be used while charging with the included cable.
- FREEDOM TO MOVE: AirFly has a 10m/33ft reach so you can relax with plenty of space to enjoy your content.
- EASE OF USE: AirFly automatically goes into pairing mode when turned on to make pairing simple. There is an on/off switch to conserve battery and a reset button if you ever need to pair it with different devices. We recommend you turn off any nearby Bluetooth (such as your phone) when pairing
- NOTE: AirPods must be INSIDE AirPod Case to enter pairing mode. To see how easy Pairing is with your devices, watch the Pairing Video in the Gallery
- APTX Codecs: AirFly features industry-leading Bluetooth with aptX Low Latency Codecs. If you are experiencing anything less than high-quality audio, first check the audio source. Regarding latency, ensure your device supports Bluetooth 5.2
Tech Specs: Bluetooth 5.2, Audio Codecs: aptX and SBC audio. Battery Life: 20+ hours. Included in Box- AirFly, USB-C charging cable, quick start guide, and manual. NOTES: AirPods must be INSIDE AirPod Case to enter pairing mode (#1 pairing mistake). AirFly features industry-leading Bluetooth with aptX Low Latency Codecs. If you are experiencing anything less than high-quality audio, first check the audio source (audio will only be as good as the source allows). Regarding latency, ensure your device supports Bluetooth 5.2.
- Available in 2 other Versions: AirFly SE, AirFly Duo & AirFly Pro: .