Malibu Bay 3.0 28" Large Checked Spinner by Ricardo Beverly Hills
The largest-size suitcase from Malibu Bay 3.0—our most lightweight luggage collection—is perfect for extended journeys and anyone looking for maximum packing capacity. This versatile case features an abrasion resistant coating applied to corners and wear areas to increase performance, signature any-direction comfort handling, and plenty of pockets for your accessories (toiletries, chargers, travel documents, a laptop, and more). With casual-but-smart styling and faux-leather accents, this versatile suitcase is a great-looking option for all kinds of travel.
· Weather- and abrasion-resistant heathered polyester with coating applied to wear areas for exceptional performance.
· Patent-pending telescoping handle with ergonomic grip
· Lightweight construction
· Dual 360º smooth-rolling wheels are recessed for stability
· Two zippered pockets
· Padded top and side carry handles; bottom carry grip
· Lockable zippers
· Faux-leather accents
· Bottom skid guard Expandable
· Spacious packing compartment
· Adjustable compression straps
· Water-resistant toiletries pouch
· Side and large in-door accessories pockets
28.5 H x 19.9 W x 10.1 D in
73.3 H x 50.4 H x 25.6 D cm
31.25 H x 20.3 W x 11.5 D in
79.3 H x 51.5 W x 29.2 D cm
Expansion: 2 in/ 5 cm
Weight: 10.4 lbs / 4 kg
Style #: 123-29-***-4VP
Actual product weights may vary +/- 5%.
To keep your luggage clean and beautiful for years to come, use a soft sponge or cloth, water or any mild household detergent. Avoid using cleaning products that contain bleach, acetone, ammonia as well as coarse and abrasive sponges that can damage the finish of your hardside case.
Store your luggage in an upright position in a dry location. Avoid storing luggage in extreme temperatures. To conveniently save space, all sizes from this collection nest (fit neatly) inside each other. Just open the largest suitcase and set the smaller size(s)—with the wheels facing the same direction—inside. Close lids and zip the outermost bag closed. When you're not out there exploring the world, we recommend keeping your luggage covered while being stored.