FlightCrew 5 Collection 22" Exp. Pilot Rollaboard by Travelpro (3623-01)
Exceptionally durable and lighter than ever, the versatile FlightCrew5 collection incorporates groundbreaking technologies and features recommended by Pilots and Flight Attendants.
The Travelpro FlightCrew5 22" Expandable Pilot Rollaboard is an expandable bag with added polypropylene abrasion guards on the back edges. There are two additional pockets on the side which have been improved. Designed to be exceptionally durable, lighter than ever, and stylish. New and improved features include: anti-crush extending handle with three stops, reinforced, gusseted back pocket, and padded laptop and tablet sleeves.
* 2" expansion on main body
* High-density 1682d ballistic nylon fabric with water, stain, and abrasion resistant Duraguard coating
* New reinforced, gusseted back pocket
* High-impact, sealed ball-bearing in-line skate wheels ensure the smoothest of rolls and long-lasting durability
* Superior screw construction
* Protective crash-guard wheels housings, corner guards, side feet, and rubber skid guard
* Extension handle with innovative "anti-crush" technology prevents tubes from denting
* Rugged extension handle system with stops at 38", 40", and 42.5" to ensure a comfortable roll for users of different heights
* Strong #10 zippers on main compartments
* Recessed push button is designed to reduce accidental handle activation
* Add-a-bag J-hook included
* Padded laptop pocket and separate tablet sleeve in bottom front pocket
3 Year Commercial Use
22 x 14 x 9
10.7 Volume: 56 Liters
The FlightCrew™ 5 luggage collection gives you total confidence and is supported by a comprehensive warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. In the unlikely event that a problem occurs with your luggage as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair your bag (or replace if repair is not possible) at our expense.
The Travelpro® warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship but does not
cover wear or damage caused by abuse, mishandling, accidental damage, inappropriate
selection, or carelessness caused by common carriers.
In the course of normal handling, your luggage may display abrasions, minor cuts,
scratches, dents or soil. Certain component parts such as wheels, bumper feet, leather,
etc. will show wear. This wear is not covered under the warranty. Travelpro® will provide
prompt refurbishment services at a nominal cost.
*Dimensions are for suitcase compartment only and do not include external components such as wheels, feet and handles.
Fully expanded carry-ons may not meet airline carry-on restrictions. Capacity estimated with full expansion and weights are approximate.