Solid Aluminum Smart Luggage Tag with Steel Loop, by Dynotag
Solid Anodized Aluminum Tag. This is not a tracking device.
Dimensions are approximately 1.75" x 3.15"
Extra thick and tough, this tag is designed for a sleek, modern appearance that works with most luggage, briefcases, and sports bags...
Smart IDs enable vital information to be retrieved in seconds using any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Works anywhere over the Internet. No batteries are required!
These amazingly capable Smart Tags are more than an ordinary tag - they offer a complete property information system! These tags, while a natural fit for luggage and bags, work great on sports and outdoor equipment, schools, businesses with varying asset inventory as well as rental equipment.
Dynotags come with an advanced DYNOIQ™ feature set built-in and with service included for LIFE.
Your FREE Lifetime Dynotag Account is where you manage your collection of Dynotags. Once you sign into your Dynotag account, you are ready to start activating tags and loading them with recovery information.
You can set up and maintain each Smart ID on a PC, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone. Similarly, any third party viewing these ID Tags can view the information shared by the owner – in a read-only fashion, using any web browser or smartphone with a QR reader. Only you, the owner, can update the Smart ID contents using any modern web browser that is signed into your account.
Full GOLD-level capabilities!
This product comes with Gold-level functionality.
This includes advanced capabilities such as:
- Not your father's tag: Securely add photos, text, and documents.
- Lifetime Smart ID service is included
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Multilevel access control with custom passwords
- Automatic email notification when your tag is viewed
- Vanity tag address
- Flexible log book diary and note attachment services
NO HIDDEN FEES - NO RECURRING FEES - NO ACTIVATION FEE
This tag comes with an activation code, which you can use with a free account at Dynotag.com. Click "Activate Tag" on the Home screen for instructions.
All SuperID™ Smart ID products feature our patented Smart Tag technology, developed in cooperation with emergency response experts:
- Every SuperID comes with a QR code and a special web address that is unique for that ID.
- Once you activate your ID into your account, it becomes exclusively yours! You, and only you, can update its contents. Others can only view what you choose to share.
- All one needs is a web browser. No special app or software is required to manage the tag or view its contents! Optionally, a QR scanner app on a smartphone can be used to quickly view the tag contents.
- You don't have to be near your tag to update its contents. Just sign into your Dynotag account anywhere on the planet and update your tag content anytime.
Your purchase includes a lifetime subscription and plenty of storage for your information.
No Electronics or radio or Batteries.
How Do Dynotags Work?
Dynotag SuperIDs™ are maintenance-free - they have no battery, electronics, or radio. The Dynotag Cloud Service (DCS) does all the "brain" work for the tags!
Lost & Found offices, first responders, security, and transportation service staff are required by law to give it their best effort to contact you. A SuperID™ on your property provides them with that key information. Similarly, a Dynotag SuperAlert™ ID provides First Responders with the vital information they need to administer proper help and get in touch with the emergency contacts listed in the tag.
Dynotag products come with our unique Lifetime Replacement Warranty. You can replace any Dynotag retail product activated into your account for any reason at any time. No paperwork, no proof of damage or loss needed. The replacement process is self-service and automated.
The cloud component of each smart tag is maintained by Dynotag. Lifetime service is included with every tag.
Dynotags Come with Built-in Rewards
Our "Good Samaritan Rewards" program provides a reward on your behalf - in order to "thank" Good Samaritans and First Responders who do the right thing!
All Dynotag products Final Assembly and Quality Assurance is performed in the U.S.
Our core cloud service infrastructure is based in the U.S.